Saturday, June 12, 2010

Kid Themed Club!

June is always an exciting month with Stampin' Up! Everyone
is excited about the new catalog and rushing to get their hands
on the retiring merchandise. I had a lot to show my Maryland
club this month. New Sneak Peeks, retiring items and cute kid
projects. My hostess for this month asked for some kid themed
projects. We had a boyish card and a girly one - then 6x6 album
pages to put in our awesome new 6x6 scrapbooks!

I tried to mix some retiring items along with new products
that will be available July 1st.

On the first card I used the Sprinkles stamp set
and the Very Thankful set, which are both soon to be gone.
The sentiment is from Family Phrases - this is a great
set to have for kid friendly projects!

New items include the Daffodil Delight and
Cherry Cobbler cardstock.


* * * *

This card was for our first club swap!!

We all scream!! Love this new Sweet Scoops stamp set
available in the summer mini catalog. I used the masking
technique on this card along with Close to Cocoa cardstock
textured in the big shot. I will definitely miss the Cocoa ;0(

Sneak Peak Alert!! The sentiment used inside is from
a cute new Hostess Set called Apple Blossoms.



* * * *



I was searching for Z fold cards and this card
popped up! I thought it was a cool variation of an
easel card and had to try it! Hope you like my take on it.




Sorry it's been such a long time since I posted creations.
May was completely crazy. Now that school is out and activities
are coming to a close I will have more time to share with you!

Thanks for stopping by and come back soon!

Jenny :0)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails