Tuesday, May 25, 2010

It's Almost Here!

It's that time of year again! We are all anxiously awaiting the
Retirement List of retiring stamp sets and accessories. There's
still time to submit your entry for my Guessing Contest -
Don't Forget!! I will announce the winner on June 1 st!
Click Here to see my contest post.

Now, the retirement list means we have a brand new idea book
and catalog to look forward to on July 1 st! If you are a member
of one of my clubs - you receive a Free copy of our Idea Book and
Catalog! If you are not and would like to pre-order your copy
today - don't delay! Send me an email or give me a call and let me
know that you'd like one. The IB&C are just $9.95 and you
will all be happy to know that the catalog is a full 16 pages longer!!!
That means more awesome Stampin' Up! products - Woo Hoo!

Hope your as excited as I am!

Thanks for stopping by and come back soon!

Jenny :0)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails