Saturday, May 22, 2010

Contest!!


Hello Stampers! How would you like to receive
$10 off of your next order with me? Well, here is
your chance! All you have to do is choose 10 stamp
sets that you think will be on the Retirement List and
be the first to have the most correct!

1) Choose 10 sets you think will be on the Retirement List.

2) Email me your list before May 30th at 9 p.m.

3) Have the most correct - receive $10 off your next purchase.

Yes, it's that easy. The runner up will receive $5 off their next
purchase. In the event of a tie, the person that gets me their
list first will win first prize. This is how I will judge, for example:
Sally sends me her list on 6/25 at 3 p.m. guessing 6 of the sets correctly.
Jane sends me her list on 6/25 at 9 p.m. guessing 6 of the sets correctly.
Sally will win first prize. So, get those lists to me quickly!!

I will update this post with entries as I receive them. You may check
back on June 1st, when the Retirement List is posted to see the
winner announced!

Good Luck and Happy Guessing!!

Thanks for stopping by and come back soon!

Jenny :0)

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

UPDATES

And the winner is...... Dana Capsambelis!
Dana had 8 out of 10 correct guesses!
And our runner up is......... Rachel Russell!!
Rachel had 7 out of 10 correct guesses!
Dana received $10 off her next order and
Rachel receives $5 off of her next order!

Thanks to those who played along and congrats
to Dana and Rachel for their wins!!


1. Dana Capsambelis, 5/22 7:11 p.m.
2. Joan Marangoni, 5/23 9:17 a.m.
3. Rachel Russell, 5/23 6:31 p.m.
4. Audrey Staph, 5/26 5:10 p.m.
5. Your Name Here!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails