Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Quick and Simple - Four Square!




Morning Stampers! Today is a quick post showing a
couple of simple cards created with the Four Square
stamp set. I used some current In Colors that
will be sticking around to become part of SU's
Core Colors and also some "old" In Colors
that will be returning once again as Core Colors!!

Birthday card uses River Rock textured card stock,
Rich Razzelberry, V. Vanilla and Baja Breeze
(one of my ALL TIME favorites). I also dressed
it up a bit with some linen thread!


My cute little "Hi" card uses Rich Razzelberry, Wild Wasabi,
V. Vanilla, and Melon Mambo (a new favorite)!

Inside, I added some cottage wall DSP so I could
add a nice note to a friend or loved one! This is a
great trick when using a dark base cardstock!


Hope you like 'em! Thanks for stopping by and come back soon!

-- Jenny :0)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails