Monday, April 19, 2010

More Pages Completed!




I love the My Digital Studio software from Stampin' Up!
It makes scrapbooking and digital crafting so quick and easy.
You can complete full digital albums in an evening, or you can
print individual pages and add embellishments once printed to
include in your traditional scrapbooks - Hybrid Pages! This is a
great option if your looking to save time and money. You don't
have the added step of photo printing. Plus - the basic elements such
as page color and layers are already there! Just add those finishing
touches with punches or some ribbon and you're done!

Here are a few photos of some pages I completed in the spare moments
I grabbed at the computer over the weekend! Hope you like them!

My little Monkey - Jack!



My beautiful babies - Chloe and Jack!



Easter 2010

May is National Scrapbooking Month! It's the perfect time
to start those photo album projects, whether it's digital or
traditional! I'm looking forward to creating some great
album projects with my clubs! Check out my calendar of
events and join in the fun at one of my upcoming crops!

Thanks for stopping by! Come back soon!
-- Jenny :0)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails