Saturday, April 3, 2010

Fun With Friends!


One of the benefits of being a demonstrator are the awesome
meetings we have! We get together every other month for brunch,
stamping, and chit chat! These ladies are so creative and
I feel very lucky to be a part of the group - Stampin' Sisters!

One of the first things we do is a card swap. What's a
swap? Each demo makes one type of card and then every
one swaps with each other. Go with one and leave with
tons of creative cards using different techniques and products!


Here are just a few of the incredible cards I received last
Saturday at our meeting. I had to share some of these with you!
You know my weakness for owls, right? Look at these!!
Above Left was made by Lynn Aikins.
Above Right by Jana Fetch

I love this little guy! Visit Jana's Blog here
to see even more of her fabulous creations.

Not only were Jana and Lynn on the same page with their owls,
but Amy Zukas and Heather Casey both brought purple -one of my
favorite colors! Amy's card shown to the left and Heather's to the right.

And you all know Tess! I took this little 3x3 card (above) for everyone to
use as a customer thank you. I just love the Tote-ally Tess stamp
set and one of my fello demos joking referred to this set as Just Jenny!
Well, Kim... I had to make a Just Jenny version!
Here she is.... Like it?


Anyone who has considered becoming a demonstrator should
attend one of our meetings! Just let me know - You are always
welcome to come join the fun and see what it's all about!

Hope everyone is having a great spring! Thanks for stopping by and
and come back soon! -- Jenny :0)

1 comments:

Kim said...

I do love Just Jenny!! She reminds me of someone!! LOL!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails