Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Card Set



Good Morning Stampers! Today I have a little project
to share that would make such a nice gift for Teacher
Appreciation, Mother's Day or just a Thank You to a friend.

I found the instructions at DoStamping. Dawn is so
talented. I love her creations and when I need
inspiration I always check out her website!

Deck of Cards Style, Card Box








Colors Used
Summer Sun, Wild Wasabi, Going Grey, Basic Black & W. White

Colors Used
Real Red, Old Olive, Basic Black, River Rock & W. White


Colors Used
Summer Sun, Old Olive, Dusty Durango & Creamy Caramel


Colors Used
Bashful Blue, Wild Wasabi, Creamy Caramel & W. White

Other Items Used: Big Shot, Scalloped Square Die, Petals
A Plenty and Perfect Polka Dots textured impressions folders,
and the 1 3/8 inch square punch.

As always, let me know if you have any questions!
Thanks for stopping by and come back soon!

-- Jenny :0)




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails