Friday, January 8, 2010

Meet Tote-Ally Tess!

If you could have seen me last night... . I was like a kid in a candy
store! I received two boxes of new product via UPS yesterday and stayed
up late to play! This card was made using one of my FAVORITE new
sets featured in the new mini catalog. It's called Tote-Ally Tess.

Stampin' Up! is now offering a clear mount option on all of their new
stamp sets. I ordered all of my new sets in clear and I LOVE THEM!
They have the same great quality you have come to expect from SU.
I will post some photos later today or tomorrow so you can see the difference.

This little sentiment is popped up using Stampin' Dimensionals.

Here is a close up of Tess! Isn't she awesome!?

Supplies Used

Stamp Sets: Tote-Ally Tess, Beary Best Times and Picture This Hostess Set (all sets are featured in the new mini catalog)
Cardstock: Kraft, Pretty in Pink, W. White and Melon Mambo
Inks/Markers: Basic Black, Blush Blossom, Creamy Caramel, Close to Cocoa, Melon Mambo, Chocolate Chip and Real Red.
SU DSP: Welcome Neighbor DSP (SAB catalog)
Other: SU Lots of Tags Die for The Big Shot and sponges for inking the edges.






Thanks for stopping by! -- Jenny ;0)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails