Thursday, January 14, 2010

Heart Punch Valentine


Here is a clean and simple Valentine using the SU Heart Punches,
New Sending Love Spec. DSP, and the mat pack with piercer.

I like clean and simple.. . hope you do too! It was super
fast to make and that's always a plus too.



Supplies Used

Stamp Sets: Picture This Hostess Set from the new mini
Cardstock: Kraft and Very Vanilla
SU DSP: Sending Love Specialty DSP
Inks: Choc. Chip and Real Red
Other: SU Heart Punches, Stampin' Dimensionals, Movers and Shapers Die and Big Shot, Mat Pack and paper piercer.

Thanks for stopping by! -- Jenny :0)

2 comments:

m said...

ok, LOVE the piercing with the punches!!! Did you use a template or is your hand just that steady? Beautiful colors too!

YoungInker said...

Me? Steady? LOL! I used the mat pack. I punched a hole then rotated it around making sure the first hole was lined up in the guide and the next hole was equal distance from the edge of the heart. I worked my way around the heart. Hope that makes sense. I will show you if you're confused.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails