Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Guess Whoo Loves You!

Ok, so I've told you before that I'm challenged when it comes to
masculine cards. I always show my finished project to my hubby for
the yay or nay. Well I showed him this one and he raised an eyebrow...
maybe I need more practice! I like it though.. whether it's masculine
or not! Hope you do too!

These square cards/envelopes are simple to make and a
nice change from the regular A2 cards.


Supplies Used

Stamp Set: Owl Together Now
Cardstock: Soft Suede, Rich Razzelberry and Confetti White
Inks/Markers: Black Stazon, Soft Suede, C. Curry, Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive and Rich Razzelberry
Other: R. Razz. DSP, Scallop Edge Punch and Corner Rounder

Hope I inspired you today! Thanks for stopping by!!

-- Jenny :0)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails