Friday, December 18, 2009

Stamp Club - Christmas!

We had a great club meeting and shared
a lot of ideas for Christmas gift giving.

We normally have two card projects and one
non-card item, but we flipped it around this time!


Our first project was one that I featured here on my
blog not long ago. We embellished jars with the
Holiday Decor Elements, ribbon and tags.


Next we made Wine Glass Charms with the Playground
Buttons and put them in a topper that will fit on almost
any bottle that you could take to a Holiday Party.


For our Christmas card we used the Decor Stencils,
Shimmer Paint and Four the Holidays stamp set.



* * * * * * * * *

Since our goal was to inspire handmade gifts this season,
I took lots of display items sure to inspire my friends.


I found these great bowls at my K-Mart for next to nothing and
added a Holiday Decor Element, some yummy cookies, ribbon
and a tag! A great gift for a teacher, mail person or for yourself.
(Yes, I think I ate most of those cookies)


This photo shows a paper bag album that was embellished inside
and out with our Christmas Jingle Simply Scrappin' Kit. All
they have to do is add their holiday photos - what a great gift!

The bag next to that fabulous album is great for all
you bakers that gift your tasty treats over the Holidays!
Super cute and totally economical - Treat Boxes!
Find them on page 159 of your IBC. 5 boxes for $3.95!!



This loaf pan is wrapped using To The Nines Specialty DSP,
Chocolate Chip Dbl. Stitched Ribbon, and a recipe card made
using the From the Kitchen Stamp Set. Inside the pan is a
yellow cake mix to get the recipe started!!




Last, is a gift I took for each of my club members. A jumbo mug that
held cocoa mix, marshmallows, chocolates, a candy cane and poem.



Here are my mom, my sister and I at club.

I hope that everyone had as much fun as I did and was
inspired to make some handmade gifts this Christmas!

As always, please contact me with any questions about
the projects I showed today. This was a long post and I didn't
share as many details as I normally do (sorry).

Thanks for stopping by! -- Jenny :0)

1 comments:

Molly K. said...

Had a great time at club and I was totally inspired! I LOVED the rub-ons as I had never used them before and I was amazed how easy they were to use!

I also made some great gifts for the holidays! Thank you, Jenny!!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails