Sunday, December 20, 2009

Magic Reindeer Food

(Click Photos to Enlarge)

I know so many of you have probably seen different
variations of the magic reindeer food, but I couldn't resist
posting this one. I was happy with how it came out!

Unfortunately I do not have any of the cute Christmas
stamp sets that contain reindeer, but I did have Forest Friends.
Since he was my only option - I had to make it work and I
must say I was quite pleased with how they turned out.
Doesn't he look like a young Rudolf?
The little deer is stamped in Chocolate Chip (minus the nose)
I drew the nose on using a Real Red Stampin'
write marker then dabbed a little bit of Crystal Effects
on to give it a little glow!!

I printed the poem from one of Angie Kennedy Juda's
sites. You can find several commonly used seasonal poems
here. So nice to be able to print them right off for projects!
Thank you Angie!!

My reindeer food contains: oatmeal, regular sugar sprinkles and
some chunky sugar sprinkles. Some people use glitter, but I was
worried that it might hurt the animal or bird that ate it.

Hopefully Jack's class will enjoy sprinkling this little
treat outside on Christmas Eve to attract Santa's reindeer!



Supplies Used

Stamp Sets: Forest Friends
Cardstock: Old Olive, Garden Green, Chocolate Chip, Real Red and Very Vanilla
Inks/Markers: Chocolate Chip and Real Red
Other: Top Note Die and Big Shot, 1 1/4 and 1 3/8 circle punch, scallop circle punch, small cello bags and dimensionals
Thanks so much for stopping by! Come back soon!

-- Jenny :0)

1 comments:

Kelly said...

Congratulations! I just wanted you to know that your project will appear on the Yahoo Group Late Night Stamper’s blog finds of the day for December 22. Want to receive your own copy of the blog finds of the day? Join us at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/stampinuplnstampers/ or visit our Blog Finds of the Day Blog at http://blogfindsoftheday.blogspot.com.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails