Sunday, December 20, 2009

Christmas Ornaments


I made these cute little ornaments for my Daisy Girl Scout Troop.
They were simple to make and really wowed the girls.

I started with two inch round tins with clear lids.
I stamped the pine tree from the Loads of Love stamp
set on the Whisper White cardstock and punched them out with
the 1 3/4 circle punch. Then I cut a two inch circle of Baja Breeze
cardstock and mounted both on the back of the tin
using Stampin' Dimensionals.


I stamped the snowman from Snow Buddies hostess set featured
in the Holiday Mini Catalog. After coloring in the scarf,
I went over it with our 2-way glue pen and sprinkled on some
Dazzling Diamonds. The snowman was trimmed and mounted
on top of the circles. I used three dimensionals to pop
the little guys up.. or should I say girls. I guess she's
a snowgirl! Then I put a couple scoops of faux snow in.
I ran a line of Crystal Effects around the tin and
put on the lid to seal everything in!


The hanger was done by punching a hole in the top of the tin
with the Crop-A-Dile and then I tied some Pretty in Pink
taffeta ribbon, leaving the knot on the inside.

I personalized each one on the back.
The circle is a 1 3/4 inch punch. The snowflake is also
from the Snowbuddies hostess set with a little 2-way
glue and Dazzling Diamonds. I used a Chocolate Chip
marker to write their names etc. around the circle.


Supplies Used

Stamp Sets: Snow Buddies Hostess Set and Loads of Love
Cardstock: Baja Breeze (retired), Pretty in Pink and Whisper White
Inks/Markers: Chocolate Chip, Close to Cocoa, Old Olive, Pixie Pink, and Pumpkin Pie
Other: Dimensionals, Circle Scissor Plus, Faux Snow, two way glue pen, Dazzling Diamonds, Crystal Effects, Crop-A-Dile and Pretty in Pink Taffeta Ribbon

Any questions, let me know. Thanks so much for stopping by!!

-- Jenny :0)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails