Friday, November 6, 2009

Card Swaps!

As a demonstrator, I attend meetings with others where
we share ideas, make projects and participate in card swaps.
Last night was our Christmas meeting and I got some
incredible inspiration from these awesome ladies!!
I wanted to share a few swaps with you...
. .. more to come tomorrow!

Each of these swaps used a technique new to me! You
will notice that the paper used has a super sparkling sheen to it.
Well, this was done using two ounces of Rubbing Alcohol
mixed with 15 drops of Champagne Mist or
Frost White Shimmer paint featured in the Holiday Mini.
Put the ingredients in a spray bottle and mist your
cardstock to create this effect.


(Click Images to Enlarge)

Snowman Sidestep Card by Lynne Aikins



Peace on Earth Dasher Card by Jana Fetch




Photo Corner Tree Card by Kim Peles



Hope they inspired you too! Any questions, please let me know.

Thanks for stopping by! -- Jenny :0)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails