Sunday, October 11, 2009

Mmmmmm... Candy!


Wow, time flies! Fall has been very busy, but I'm back
with some photos of more yummy Halloween Treats!!
I used the Cast A Spell DSP and a variety of stamp sets
for these ones. I will list supplies tomorrow!

(Click Photos To Enlarge)

These cute little pillow boxes are filled with Halloween
colored M&Ms - YUM! (Yes I ate a few as I filled them)




I really loved this one with the little worm- but my hubby
doesn't think it's very Halloweeny! What do you think?


Supplies Used

Stamp Sets: Grateful Greetings (Holiday Mini), Eat Drink and Be Scary, Scary Skeleton and Bugs and Wishes.
Cardstock and DSP: Cast A Spell DSP, Basic Black , Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive Basic Grey and Whisper White.
Inks/Markers:
Basic Black , Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive and Elegant Eggplant.
Accessories: Big Shot, Pillow Box Die, Oval Punch, Scallop Oval Punch, Tag Punch, Sm. Tag Punch, 1 1/4 Circle Punch, 1 3/8 Circle Punch, Old Olive Ribbon, Pumpkin Pie Ribbon and Black Gingham Ribbon.


Thanks for stopping by! -- Jenny :0)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails