Tuesday, October 13, 2009

My Digital Studio


If you know me, then you know I've been waiting for
My Digital Studio for months! Now that I have it, I've been taking
webinars and creating project with the new software.
I must say that the more I use it, the more I LOVE IT!

I have come to the realization that I cannot
traditionally scrapbook every single photo that I take.
Even if I never took another photo -
I'd be scrapbooking 'til I'm 90! I will never give up my
traditional scrapbooks and supplies, but MDS will enable
me to keep up with my photo albums and also give
me the option to make awesome cards, calendars and more.
I could go on and on, but I'll stop for now and just share a few
pages I made for Jack's First Year Album.

*********

As always, just contact me with any questions you may have.

Thanks for stopping by! -- Jenny :0)

1 comments:

m said...

Jack's toes are so adorable! He's lucky he is still so cute! I love the pages you made. I can't wait to see this software.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails