Monday, September 7, 2009

I'm still here!

Yes, I'm still here! It's been a busy couple of weeks for me
and I apologize that I haven't had much time online!
The kids and I went away for a week before school started
and stayed with my mom. What did my wonderful husband
do in our absence? He removed our carpet, textured our ugly old
lumpy plaster, replaced our trim, built decorative shelving
and painted the first floor. Woo Hoo!

Then we had our first week of school and activities
(dance, gymnastics and soccer) along with two meetings,
a large workshop and delivery of a large order of cards
to a local shop. So, please forgive me. I'm going to try and
get back on track this week and post some of the creations
I've come up with. In the meantime please enjoy these photos
of my stamping space. I've just got it all put back in place today
(Thank Goodness for the long weekend).


Here is my desk and cabinets (all from Ikea).
The large standing cabinet on the left has all
of my paper, embellishments and scrapbooking
supplies in it. The higher cabinet hold my
current catalog stamp sets. The lower cabinet
holds my Cricut Cartridges and Big Shot dies.
The rolling cabinet under the desk holds markers
ink pads, re-inkers, some catalogs and more!
The small drawer organizer has adhesives, cutting
tools and my most used punches.


Current stamp sets and card boxes.


Paper and some of my retired stamp sets.


Drawers inside the tall cabinet hold ribbon,
embellishments and less used punches.




Drawers on my desk


Inside Rolling Cabinet: Reinkers and Stampin' Spots.


Markers, blender pens, and cleaner.


Side of the rolling cabinet is where I store my ink pads.
The color caddy is next on my wish list!


There's my Big Shot!
Nestled in it's bag .. . waiting to be used.

Any questions on how I organize... let me know.
Check back this week for more inspiration!
Happy Stamping!

:0) Jenny

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails