Monday, August 17, 2009

Busy Busy Busy!


Good Monday Morning!! I was busy making lots of cards
this weekend. Cards for an order. Cards for an upcoming
workshop. Cards for my private stash...
Here are a couple of my favorites!



As you know, I have a creative block when it comes to masculine cards!
Well, I was quite proud of this one. I got the idea here. I'm not going
to make a detailed supply list on this one b/c most of the items are
retired (sorry). I will tell you that I used Wild Wasabi, Soft Suede,
V. Vanilla and the DSP is a retired winter pack and River Rock DSP.
Cut the DSP into squares. Adhere them to a sheet of card stock then
run them through the Big Shot with your Top Note Die.


* * * * *



These two cards might be my favorite from my weekend
of card making! I have a workshop coming up for a friend
that was curious about the Stampin' Pastels. I don't use
them often, so I got them out and started to experiment!


Supplies Used

Stamp Sets: Grateful Greetings* (sneak peak)
*This one's a set of 12 in the new mini coming soon!
Cardstock: C.Chip (top), Soft Suede (bottom),
More Musturd (sponged w/ R. Rust), Very Vanilla and Crushed Curry.
Inks: C.Chip (top), Soft Suede (bottom), Really Rust, and Versamark.
Accessories: Large Oval Punch (top), Small Oval Punch, Old
Olive 1/4 grosgrain ribbon and Stampin' Pastels in coordinating colors.


Thanks for stopping by! -- Jenny

1 comments:

Molly K. said...

LOVE all of them, but the pumpkins, especially since I am gearing up for fall!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails