Sunday, August 9, 2009

August Stamp Club Projects

Here are some pictures of the projects we worked on at Stamp Club
this month. The first was a Stamped Candle and Matching Card.

If you've never attempted to make a stamped candle check out
this tutorial. They are simple to make and look so professional!
Questions? Let me know and I'd be happy to help!


Supplies Used


Stamp Set: Trendy Trees and Best Yet (retired hostess set)
Cardstock: Real Red, Crushed Curry, Choc. Chip and Very Vanilla
Inks: Real Red, Crushed Curry, Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie
and Choc. Chip
Accessories: Small Tag Punch, Choc. Chip ribbon(retired),
tissue paper and embossing gun



* * * * *




Next, we made a couple cards using two of the new hostess
sets in the 2009-2010 IBC. Can you tell I'm ready for Summer
to be over? I love these fall inspired color combos!!



Supplies Used

Stamp Sets: Wings of Friendship and Out of the Box (Hostess Sets)
and French Filigree
Cardstock: Soft Suede, Crushed Curry and Very Vanilla
Inks: Versamark, Soft Suede and Really Rust
Accessories: Clear Embossing Powder, Embossing Gun and Sponges

I hope you like these creative projects.
If you have any questions - please let me know.

Thanks for stopping by!! -- Jenny :0)

1 comments:

m said...

The candle is absolutely beautiful! Your ideas always inspire me.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails