Friday, July 3, 2009

Thank You Robot!

(click photos to enlarge)

I LOVE this little robot set from the new Stampin' Up 2009-2010
Idea Book and Catalog! Last week the kids and I visited my sister and
had sooo much fun! We went to a great BBQ at a friend's house -
where Jack repeatedly asked if they had robots to play with!
So, I made this cute little thank you for them!!



I got the inspiration for the colors from Dawn McVey's Blog.
If you haven't seen it yet - you must! She is so talented.
It one of my favorite stops to make when I need inspiration!


Supplies Used:

Stamp Sets: Lots of Bots and Teeny Tiny Wishes
Card Stock: Going Grey, Basic Black, Certainly Celery, Whisper White.
Inks/Stampin' Write Markers: Basic Black, Real Red, Pink Passion, Certainly Celery.
Accessories: 1/2" Melon Mambo Polka-Dot Grosgrain Ribbon, Blender Pens, Watercolor Pencils and Dimensionals.



Thanks for looking - Come back soon! -- Jenny :0)

6 comments:

Ann said...

Cute! I love the simplicity of this card. Nice job with the color challenge!

Maureen L. said...

This is adorable!

Janelle said...

Very cute card -- and perfect as a thank you for your friends.

Elise said...

I love this! What a perfect answer to this color challenge! Just a few minutes ago I was LITERALLY mounting that set and thinking, what a shame this image is so little... But I just saw what you did and "I'm over it!" tee hee Thanks for the great inspiration and congratulations on completing such a darling card! Yipee!

Ange Kelly said...

This card is soooo cute! I love it!

Karen said...

Now I'm gonna want to watch Wall-E all day! Well, at least the kidlets might get uber happy since they have been begging to watch a movie for the last week and I've been insisting they are young and the sun is shinning and its actually not too hot and on and on and on..... I'm sure they wish Mama would find something else to obsess on.....like paper crafting and blogging and oh goodness, I just saw this oh too cute robot card and now want to watch Wall-E!!! Hmmmm....I'm sure you really didn't want to know all that. So, back to your cute card...love the subtle inclusion of the red, green, and black and the great pop of pink against the grey. Like I said, a very cute card! :> (Oh yea....and unfortunately, I think I may have to add this to my long wish list now. Sigh.)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails