Monday, July 20, 2009

Oldie but a Goodie!

(Click Photo to Enlarge)


First let me apologize for being M.I.A. this past week...
it was a crazy one as usual! (I'm back Dana!!)
This card was made for my Uncle who recently had surgery.
I used the Loads of Love set.. . an oldie but a goodie!
Hope you like it!


(Inside)

Supplies Used:

Stamp Sets: Loads of Love and Loads of Love Accessories
Cardstock: Creamy Caramel, Basic Black, Very Vanilla, Baja Breeze, and Basic Grey
Inks/Markers: Jet Black Staz On, Old Olive, Choc. Chip, Summer Sun, Riding Hood Red(retired), Creamy Caramel, Closed to Cocoa, and More Mustard
Accessories: Paper Snips, Watercolor Pencils (light brown), and Blender Pens


Loads of Love



Loads of Love Accessories

Thanks for stopping by!! -- Jenny :0)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails