Monday, July 27, 2009

Inspiration



"Don't you love New York in the fall? It makes me want to buy school supplies. I would send you a bouquet of newly-sharpened pencils if I knew your name and address." -- Tom Hanks, You've Got Mail

* * *

I'm ready for Fall; it's my favorite time of year! And my favorite movie is You've got mail. I can't even count how many times I've watched it. It gives me that warm fuzzy feeling! So many of us post creations and show the project or photo that inspired it. Well, today my project was inspired by my favorite quote from You've Got Mail.

The kids and I went to the Dollar Store last week and I picked up some pencils, composition books, a couple clipboards and some paper clips. I dressed them all up for some cute back to school goodies for the kids. The clipboards will hang in the kitchen to display their latest school drawings and papers. I got that idea from my friend Amy Williams! Thanks Amy!

Here are some photos of my creations. Click photos to enlarge.





Supplies Used

Stamp Set: Tart and Tangy
SU DSP: Summer Picnic DSP- retired, Old Olive DSP
and Cast A Spell DSP
Accessories: Scallop Circle Punch, 1 1/4 Circle Punch,
1 3/8 Circle Punch and Old Olive Ribbon - retired



Thanks for stopping by! -- Jenny :0)

1 comments:

Molly K. said...

What an awesome idea!! I have been forever trying to figure out ways to post the girls' latest creation or just a place to put papers I need to remember to send back to the teacher!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails