Monday, June 8, 2009

Pull Up Card

(Click Photos To Enlarge)


Hello All! June is pretty busy for our family and adding a new puppy to the mix has made things even crazier! So, I haven't had much time to stamp, but set aside some time last night before I went crazy! This little pull up tab card was fun to make. I saw this video on YouTube a while back by Dawn Griffith. I didn't bookmark - sorry! If I can find the link again I will post an update!


You just pull the tab up to reveal the message inside! Isn't it cute!?



Supplies Used:


Stamp Sets: Absolutely Fabulous
Cardstock: Kiwi Kiss, Baja Breeze, Very Vanilla, Pink Pirouette
SU DSP: Urban Garden DSP
Inks: Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Rhinestone Brads, Big Shot, Beautiful Butterflies Die
and Baja Breeze Ribbon

Thanks so much for stopping by!! -- Jenny :0)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails