Friday, June 5, 2009

June Special!! Free IBC!

Stampin' Up has got some great sets retiring this month - a few of my favorites! And the retiring accessories will only be available while supplies last! Check out all of these great products and place your order before it's too late!

Scrapbook Albums
Scrapbooking Kits
Designer Paper Packs
Accessories - Ribbon & Embellishments
Stamp Sets

The new 2009-2010 Idea Book and Catalog will be available at the end of the month. It will go into effect on July 1! Place a $25 order with me from now until June 30th and receive a FREE 2009-2010 IBC from me!! Contact me to place your order, or click here to visit my SU website and click on the shop now button at the top of the page.

Thanks for stopping by! -- Jenny :0)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails