Friday, June 26, 2009

In Color Sympathy


I know.... I know..... I promised more sneek peeks.... well today
is another peek at some of the new In Colors that Stampin' Up
will be offering! This card was the fastest card I have ever made.
As I've told you recently - fast is good! I cut my card base and ran it
through my Big Shot with the Manhattan Flower textured
impressions folder. Then, I sponged some ink to add more of an accent
on the impression and finished off with a sympathy stamp.

WaaaLaaa - card in less than 5 minutes! Can't beat that!

Supplies Used:

Stamp Sets: Close As A Memory
Cardstock: Crushed Curry - New In-Color, available July 1
Inks: Dusty Durango, Crushed Curry and Soft Suede - All New In-Colors, available July 1
Accessories: Big Shot, Manhattan Flower Textured Impressions Folder

Thanks for stopping by!! -- Jenny :0)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails