Thursday, May 7, 2009

Parisian Breeze Gift Idea!

Here is a little gift idea for the ladies in your family. I used Parisian Breeze DSP along with whisper white and baja breeze cardstock. I also used some chocolate chip grosgrain ribbon. I found these cute mugs at my local Big Lots for only $2! The little box is box #2 for the Big Shot and holds 6 tea bags. The butterflies were also cut using the Beautiful Butterflies Die with the Big Shot. The card has a poem in it that reads: When your day seems topsy turvey and as stormy as can be..... there's nothing quite as calming as a nice hot cup of tea.

Additional photos....




If you have any questions or would like additional information,
please contact me! Thanks for stopping by! -- Jenny

1 comments:

Molly K. said...

Absolutely Fabulous!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails