Friday, May 8, 2009

Just B - Birthday!

(Click Photos To Enlarge)

It was a little difficult to photograph this card because it opens
like a zig zag. I really liked how it turned out, but I don't think
the pictures do it justice. We have been invited to four birthday
parties within the next couple of weeks, so I thought
I better stock up my stash with some new cards!
If you like this one - check out my SU site for details on my
upcoming Stamp A Stack! This is one that we will make.

Zig Zag View

Inside Message

Supplies Used

Stamp Set: Just B
Card Stock: Basic Grey and Pink Pirouette
DSP: Hand Drawn paper pack from the current level 3 hostess section.
Ink: Basic Grey and Basic Black


This set is so versatile; It can be used for so many different occasions!
Thanks for looking and stop back soon!! -- Jenny :0)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails