Saturday, April 25, 2009

Top Note Pocket!

(Click Photos To Enlarge)

I just can't get enough of the Cheep Talk stamp set lately!
Sorry, I promise I'll use something different in my next post.. lol!

I got the idea for this card from Splitcoast, of course!
See MaryAnnK's post here.


This card does not open.
The Kiwi Kiss base measures 4 1/4 x 5 1/2.
The sentiment is stamped on the pull out tab and
inserted into the Top Note pocket.



Supplies Used:

Stamp Set: Cheep Talk and Absolutely Fabulous
Card Stock: Kiwi Kiss and Whisper White
DSP: SU Washington Apple DSP
Inks: Bashful Blue, Kiwi Kiss, Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie.
Accessories: Big Shot Top Note Die, 1/2" Pumpkin Pie striped grosgrain ribbon, JoAnn's Green $1 bin ribbon, silver brads.

Thanks for looking! Stop back soon!!

Jenny :0)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails